Our Wednesday market will reopen on January 6th for the winter season. The Saturday market will open for the spring on April 2nd at our regular Wednesday location, at 308 Clairemont Ave, on the lawn of the First Baptist Church of Decatur.
In operation for over 10 years, the Decatur Farmers Market provides fresh, sustainably-raised produce and artisan products to Decatur and nearby neighborhoods. With a focus in boosting nutrition education and the local economy, the market provides more than just good food, but a commitment to building a healthy community.
Now open Wednesdays year-round 3pm – 6pm (Jan-Mar) / 4pm – 7pm (Apr-Dec)
and Saturdays 9am – 1pm (Apr-Dec)
FRESH – LOCAL – SUSTAINABLE
The Decatur Farmers Market is located at 308 Clairemont Ave. Decatur, GA 30030, in the front lawn of The Decatur First Baptist Church on the corner of Clairemont and Commerce Drive.
The Decatur Farmers Market is a gathering space that supports organic, local, and sustainable foods in Georgia. This market provides the Decatur community with the opportunity to buy from and speak directly with the local farmers and food producers who offer goods produced by sustainable methods. Buying locally and organically produced food supports a new model for food systems that enriches cultural standards, protects ecological integrity, supports regional economies and decreases our dependence on nonrenewable resources.
Below is a list of our Wednesday Winter Market Vendors:
Banjo Cold Brew Coffee is three-person team out of Decatur, GA. We slow steep our specialty grade beans in cold, filtered water producing a smooth, delicious coffee drink that’s perfect over ice for those scorching summer days or bottled up in one of our signature growlers. All-
Based in South Carolina, Doug’s Wild Alaska Salmon makes fresh-frozen salmon available locally in the Carolinas, Georgia, and Florida. Being the fisherman, we can provide you with the highest quality flash-frozen wild salmon. Dougswild is owned and operated by the Resetarits family, three generations of Alaskan fisherman spanning a 30 year period.
Duane Marcus has been an organic gardener for 30 years, and a past manager of the Decatur Farmers Market itself. Living with his wife Susan in Stone Mountain, the two spend their days creating a model of suburban permaculture on 3 acres. They grow veggies, small fruits, herbaceous and woody flowers, herbs, mushrooms, chickens and worms, while teaching classes on organic gardening and sustainable living.
Golda is a southern kombucha tea beverage hand crafted in small batches from Atlanta, Georgia. Golda Kombucha tea is fermented in an American white oak barrel, which enhances the health benefits of the tea and provides a unique tart flavor.
Jimella’s is an artisanal bakery in Decatur, Georgia. Cookie sandwiches, cookie cakes and more baked from scratch.
Kushina Catering is a family owned business. They specialize in traditional Ethiopian and other ethnic dishes using locally grown, fresh ingredients.
Local Lands is a Family owned and Operated Farm. We use only organic materials, seeds, fertilizer, feed…. etc… All of what has been given naturally to the earth and to those who take part in the earth’s cycle.
We are a company that knows what a dog owner expects out of a dog treat. Delicious organic ingredients that are healthy and helpful to our beloved canines. Based out of Atlanta Ga, we hand make our dog biscuits with 100% natural ingredients and not preservatives. Instead of having a machine produce treats by the masses our hearts go into these wonderful treats.
Feed Your Belly, Nourish Your Soul. Mad Mama Gourmet makes artisan, gourmet, seasonal soups.
My goal, with MOON Organics, is to provide you with high quality alternatives to harmful, unhealthy products, and give you options that you can feel good about.
We are a family farm that has been in business for over 30 years. We offer organically grown produce, strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries.
From One Screw Loose we bring to Market a unique variety of jellies and jelly rubs. OSL is local, unique and handcrafted.
Local, naturally grown produce, free range chicken and duck eggs, and pastured pork. We sell at the Cotton Mill Farmers Market in Carrollton.
PeachDish delivers fresh, locally sourced meal kits right to your door. Experience delicious, chef inspired recipes, with a side of Southern hospitality.
The Pearson Family has been growing sweet Georgia Peaches and Pecans on the same land as our great-great grandparents for over 100 years. For five generations, Pearson Farm has stood for honest values and traditional American Southern hospitality.
Pink Scorpio, a native of Georgia metalsmith using recycled and eco- friendly silver and gemstones to handcraft rings, necklaces, earrings and bracelets. Jewelry inspired by Peace, Love, and Soul!!!
Riverview Farms is a certified organic family farm on 200 acres in the beautiful foothills of the Appalachians in Northwest Georgia. In the fertile bottomlands of the Coosawattee River west of Carter’s Lake, Charlotte and Wes gently cultivate certified organic vegetables, Berkshire pork, and grass-fed beef.
Strada Napoli is a family ran mobile Italian wood fired cart making authentic Neapolitan Pizza in our 900 degree oven that bakes in about 90 seconds.
We take pride in our sustainable, 100% grass-fed program. From our farm to your table, our passion for providing quality is always present. The products we offer are carefully selected from beginning to end in our farming practices. Our passion for grass farming, all natural beef and pork production and quality final product are what drives us.
Our salsas are made with 100% fresh ingredients we buy from local farmers. No preservatives. High in protein, cholesterol free, vegetarian, gluten free. We also sell tamales and veggie beans!
- Dragonfly Designs Studios + Riverview Farms + New Pasta Vendor at Market!
- Winter Market Opening + Meet Your New Vendors and Market Staff!
- Last Day of Market in 2015 + Holiday Gift Guide + Tink's Beef
- Last Day of Market for 2015 + The Funny Farm + Holiday Gifts
- Dragonfly Designs Studios + Poinsettia Sale + Only 2 Markets Left This Season!
- Cheeky Maiden Soap Co + Shop for Holiday Gifts at the Farmers Market
- Poinsettia Sale + MOON Organics + Montessori School at Emory
- Dragonfly Designs Studios + Shop for Holiday Gifts at the Farmers Market
- One Screw Loose + Delicious Veggies in Season Now
- Shop for Thanksgiving at the Market Tomorrow!
- A Farmers Market Thanksgiving + Heavenly Breads
- Organic Mountains Honey + Bike Registration + Shop for Thanksgiving at the Market
- Furrowed Earth Farm + BeLoved Atlanta + Music by Katharine Cole
- Partnership Farm + Pop Up: Ashley Sue's Baked Goods + Music by Katharine Cole
- Reminder: New Wednesday Farmers Market Hours
- The Allergy Friendly Vegetarian + GA Gives Day This Thursday + Thankful Harvest on Sunday Nov. 15th
- Formaggio + New Blog Features + Thankful Harvest on Nov. 15th
- Doggy Costume Contest & Parade + Low Low Knows Bones + Chef Chavez Hernandez of Mason Tavern
- Pure Bliss Organics + Chef Kate Christman + Pure Barre Pop Up
- Chef Zachary Marcoux + Crepe Masters + Music by Katharine Cole
- Mixte Cuisine + Chef Kate Christman + Yoga at the Market
- Pumpkin Sale at the Market + Formaggio + Food Day
- SNAP Enrollment + Pumpkin Sale + Mixte Cuisine
- Pink Scorpio Designs + Pumpkin Sale on Wednesday + Music at the Market
- Golda Kombucha + Yoga with Erin + Chef Kate Christman
- Dragonfly Design Studios + Music by Sandy Draper & The Ukulele Society
- Doug's Wild Alaskan Salmon + Market in the Parking Lot of the Decatur First Baptist Church Tomorrow
- Pop Up with Chef Andy Gonzales of Steinbeck's + La Calavera Bakery + Music at the Market
- Mountain Earth Farm + Fall Cooking with Chef Kate Christman + Yoga at the Market!
- Chef Travis Carroll of Dish Dive + Wanderlust Coffee + #EatLocalATL Challenge!